French Terry Stripes - Charcoal (1/2 yd)Regular price $8.49
Price is for 1/2 yard increments. Need more than 1/2 yard? Click Add To Cart and edit the quantity in your cart. Cut will be continuous (order 4 yards, receive one 4-yard cut of fabric). Orders over 5 yards may not be continuously cut.
Four-way stretch, breathable, and soft-to-the-touch large loop French Terry. Designed for active people, this French Terry makes for warm and cozy joggers, lounge sets, sweaters, and pretty much anything else you love to snuggle up or move around in.
Pre-shrunk, large loop French Terry made in the USA.
Benefits of our large-loop striped French Terry:
Ultra Comfy - Large, soft piles of yarn on the inside for extra coziness
- Flexible - The perfect amount of give makes it flexible and great for active people
- High Quality - We dye our stripes at the yarn level, before it's knitted into fabric. This ensures a deeper, longer-lasting dye that won't fade over time like traditional bath-dyed fabrics. It also makes our stripes straight as an arrow on every single cut.
All measurements are approximations and can vary slightly based on yield.
|Width||63 in / 160 cm|
15oz/yd, sold by 1/2 yd
|V Stretch %||60%|
|H Stretch %||50%|
|Compliance||CPSC Certified (Pending), California Prop 65
What to make with French Terry:
- Sweaters - Racerback Hoodie | Lowland Hoodie | Seaside Hoodie
- Shorties - Shorties | Boy Shorts | Ruffle Shorties
Lounge Pants - Joggers
- Sweat Pants
- Wash: Wash in cold water, tumble dry on low
- Dry Clean: No
Cuts longer than 5 yards:
Cuts longer than 5 yards may not be continuous and may have small blemishes, holes, or other inconsistencies. If the inconsistencies are in the middle of your cut or otherwise affect your cut's usable yield, we'll add in a few inches to make up the difference!
Disclaimer - Colors may appear different from screen to screen.