French Terry Stripes - Dapple Grey (1/2 yd)Regular price $8.49
Price is for 1/2 yard increments. Need more than 1/2 yard? Click Add To Cart and edit the quantity in your cart. Cut will be continuous (order 6 yards, receive one 6-yard cut of fabric).
Four-way stretch, breathable, and soft-to-the-touch large loop French Terry. Designed for active people, this French Terry sews wonderfully into shorts in the summer or light sweaters in the fall.
Pre-shrunk, large loop French Terry made in the USA.
Benefits of our large-loop striped French Terry:
Ultra Comfy - Large, soft piles of yarn on the inside for extra coziness
- Flexible - The perfect amount of give makes it flexible and great for active people
- Cool and dry - Large loops combined with a touch of rayon creates a breathable, moisture-wicking fabric that draws sweat away from your body, keeping you cool and dry.
- Summer-ready - With just the right amount of lightweight spandex and thin-fiber rayon this French Terry stretches and breathes better than ever.
|Width||62 in / 157 cm|
13oz/yd, sold by 1/2 yd
|V Stretch %||60%|
|H Stretch %||70%|
|Compliance||CPSC Certified (Pending), California Prop 65
What to make with French Terry:
- Sweaters - Racerback Hoodie | Lowland Hoodie | Seaside Hoodie
- Shorties - Shorties | Boy Shorts | Ruffle Shorties
Lounge Pants - Joggers
- Sweat Pants
- Wash: Wash in cold water, tumble dry on low
- Dry Clean: No
Cuts longer than 5 yards:
Cuts longer than 5 yards may not be continuous and may have small blemishes, holes, or other inconsistencies. If the inconsistencies are in the middle of your cut or otherwise affect your cut's usable yield, we'll add in a few inches to make up the difference!
Disclaimer - Colors may appear different from screen to screen.