Price is for 1/2 yard increments. Need 1 yard? Add 2 to your cart. For more than 10, type it into the Qty box. Cut will be continuous (order 6 yards, receive one 6-yard cut of fabric).
Four-way stretch, breathable, and soft-to-the-touch large loop French Terry. Designed for active people, this French Terry sews wonderfully into shorts in the summer or light sweaters in the fall.
Pre-shrunk, large loop French Terry made in the USA.
Benefits of our large-loop striped French Terry:
Ultra Comfy - Large, soft piles of yarn on the inside for extra coziness
- Flexible - The perfect amount of give makes it flexible and great for active people
- Cool and dry - Large loops combined with a touch of rayon creates a breathable, moisture-wicking fabric that draws sweat away from your body, keeping you cool and dry.
- Summer-ready - With just the right amount of lightweight spandex and thin-fiber rayon this French Terry stretches and breathes better than ever.
|Width||62 in / 157 cm|
13oz/yd, sold by 1/2 yd
|V Stretch %||60%|
|H Stretch %||70%|
|Compliance||CPSC Certified (Pending), California Prop 65
What to make with French Terry:
- Sweaters - Racerback Hoodie | Lowland Hoodie | Seaside Hoodie
- Shorties - Shorties | Boy Shorts | Ruffle Shorties
Lounge Pants - Joggers
- Sweat Pants
- Wash: Wash in cold water, tumble dry on low
- Dry Clean: No
Disclaimer - Colors may appear different from screen to screen.