Constellations on French Terry (1/2 yd)Regular price $11.99
Price is for 1/2 yard increments. Need more than 1/2 yard? Click Add To Cart and edit the quantity in your cart. Cut will be continuous (order 4 yards, receive one 4-yard cut of fabric).
Hand-drawn constellations printed with industrial-grade machinery then laundered to luxurious softness. This is the finest large loop, all-cotton French Terry you've ever felt. Warm enough to be a sweater, light enough to be a shirt, breathable enough to be your new favorite pair of summer shorts. Welcome to a whole new level of cozy.
Pre-shrunk, GOTS-certified, organic cotton French Terry made in the USA.
Benefits of our 100% Organic Cotton French Terry:
Ultra Comfy - Large, soft piles of yarn on the inside for extra coziness
- Flexible - The perfect amount of give in the four-way stretch fabric makes it flexible and great for active people
- Cool and dry - Large loops and breathable cotton have moisture-wicking properties to draw sweat away from your body, keeping you cool and dry
- Pilling Resistant - Free of pill-happy, man-made fibers, this cotton looks better for longer
- Odor Resistant - Cotton releases odors more effectively in the wash, giving you that fresh smell even right out of the dryer
- Wrinkle Resistant - Being a knit fabric with natural stretch means our French Terry resists wrinkles
- Hypoallergenic - Organic cotton is free from impurities and chemical retentions which can cause skin irritations
All measurements are approximations and can vary slightly based on yield.
100% Organic Cotton, GOTS certified
|Width||56 in / 142 cm|
11.5oz/yd, sold by 1/2 yd
|Ver. Stretch %||40%|
|Hor. Stretch %||70|
|Compliance||CPSC Certified, California Prop 65
What to make with French Terry:
- Sweaters - Racerback Hoodie | Lowland Hoodie | Seaside Hoodie
- Shorties - Shorties | Boy Shorts | Ruffle Shorties
Lounge Pants - Joggers
- Sweat Pants
- Wash: Wash in cold water, tumble dry on low
- Dry Clean: No
Cuts longer than 5 yards:
Cuts longer than 5 yards may not be continuous and may have small blemishes, holes, or other inconsistencies. If the inconsistencies are in the middle of your cut or otherwise affect your cut's usable yield, we'll add in a few inches to make up the difference!
Disclaimer - Colors may appear different from screen to screen.