Spruce Trees on Slub (1/2 yd)Regular price $10.99
Price is for 1/2 yard increments. Need more than 1/2 yard? Click Add To Cart and edit the quantity in your cart. Cut will be continuous (order 6 yards, receive one 6-yard cut of fabric).
Beautiful spruce trees printed with industrial-grade machinery then laundered to luxurious softness. Lightweight, four-way stretchy, and lusciously soft, you'll fall in love with our slub jersey at first touch. Our 100% cotton slub has a beautiful look and texture caused by twisting yarns prior to weaving the cotton. Make lightweight t-shirts that don't cling to your body, flowy dresses that you'll want to sleep in, and joggers to keep you looking and feeling cool.
Pre-shrunk, 100% cotton Slub Jersey made in the USA.
Benefits of our 100% Cotton Slub Jersey:
Ultra Comfy - Zero bulk provides all-day comfort
- Breathable - Loose-knit jersey and 100% cotton allow for excellent air flow
- Stretchy - Jersey knit provides natural elasticity without using stretch fibers
- Pilling Resistant- Free of pill-happy, man-made fibers, this cotton looks better for longer
- Odor Resistant - Cotton releases odors more effectively in the wash, giving you that fresh smell even right out of the dryer
- Wrinkle Resistant - Being a knit fabric with natural stretch means our Slub resists wrinkles
All measurements are approximations and can vary slightly based on yield.
|Width||60 in / 152 cm|
|Weight||9oz/yd, sold by 1/2 yard|
|Ver. Stretch %||40%|
|Hor. Stretch %||80%|
|Compliance||CPSC Certified, California Prop 65
What to make with Slub Jersey:
T-shirts - Curved Hem Tee | Basic Tee
- Dresses - Oversized T-shirt Dress | Tank Dress | Cinch Dress
- Rompers - Shorties + Round Bib Add-on | Shorties + Square Bib Add-on
- Bottoms - Joggers
- Wash: Wash in cold water, tumble dry on low
- Dry Clean: No
Cuts longer than 5 yards:
Cuts longer than 5 yards may not be continuous and may have small blemishes, holes, or other inconsistencies. If the inconsistencies are in the middle of your cut or otherwise affect your cut's usable yield, we'll add in a few inches to make up the difference!
Disclaimer - Colors may appear different from screen to screen.