Price is for 1/2 yard increments. Need 1 yard? Add 2 to your cart. For more than 10, type it into the Qty box. Cut will be continuous (order 6 yards, receive one 6-yard cut of fabric).
The finest large loop, all-cotton French Terry you've ever felt. Warm enough to be a sweater, light enough to be a shirt, breathable enough to be your new favorite pair of summer shorts. Welcome to a whole new level of cozy.
Pre-shrunk, GOTS-certified, organic cotton French Terry made in the USA.
Benefits of our 100% Organic Cotton French Terry:
Ultra Comfy - Large, soft piles of yarn on the inside for extra coziness
- Flexible - The perfect amount of give makes it flexible and great for active people
- Cool and dry - Large loops and breathable cotton have moisture-wicking properties to draw sweat away from your body, keeping you cool and dry
- Pilling Resistant - Free of pill-happy, man-made fibers, this cotton looks better for longer
- Odor Resistant - Cotton releases odors more effectively in the wash, giving you that fresh smell even right out of the dryer
- Wrinkle Resistant - Being a knit fabric with natural stretch means our French Terry resists wrinkles
- Hypoallergenic - Organic cotton is free from impurities and chemical retentions which can cause skin irritations
100% Organic Cotton, GOTS certified
|Width||56 in / 142 cm|
11.5oz/yd, sold by 1/2 yd
|Compliance||CPSC Certified, California Prop 65
What to make with French Terry:
- Sweaters - Racerback Hoodie | Lowland Hoodie | Seaside Hoodie
- Shorties - Shorties | Boy Shorts | Ruffle Shorties
Lounge Pants - Joggers
- Sweat Pants
- Wash: Wash in cold water, tumble dry on low
- Dry Clean: No
Disclaimer - Colors may appear different from screen to screen.